Are you raising a relative child or need housing assistance?

By | August 7, 2018 8:19 am

For more information on assistance and support, please contact Melissa Allison at the Upper Cumberland Developments District toll free at 1-877-275-8233.

A support group meeting will be held for relatives that are caring for relative children during the month of August, 2018. Please contact Melissa Allison at 931-476-4127, if you are interested in attending this meeting.

For housing assistance while caring for minor child, contact Myra Walker at (931) 432-4111.

No comments yet.

The comments are closed.

© Copyright 2019 | Sparta Live