National Day of Prayer held at the White County Courthouse
Posted By Bobby Lee McCulley | May 4, 2017 12:22 pm
Last Updated: May 4, 2017 at 12:28 pm
In White County, the Day of Prayer service is being held at the White County Courthouse. Due to the weather, the event was moved inside the Courthouse.
The theme of the National Day of Prayer this year is, “For Your Great Name’s Sake”.
The order of the prayer service is:
- Jerry Pullum pastor of Bear Cove Baptist Church- opening of the service and opening prayer.
- Terri Dickerson member of Bear Cove Baptist Church- signing “Break our Hearts”.
- Brad Walker pastor of First Baptist Church Sparta- praying for the Government.
- Bruce Condrey Regional Field Officer Gideons International- praying for the Military.
- Brice Murphy member of Doyle United Methodist Church- praying for the Media.
- Bill Rabchenia with Clean Hearts Ministry- praying for Education.
- Jamie McCormack pastor of Sparta First Church of the Nazarene- praying for the Church.
- Steve Gerhart pastor of North Sparta Church of God- praying for Families.
- Bob Young elder of Central Church of Christ- praying for businesses.
For more information about the National Day of Prayer, visit the organizations website at www.nationaldayofprayer.org