Pet Idol 2016: Cutest Pet Contest
Posted By | May 31, 2016 3:12 pm
The Expositor is once again sponsoring ‘Pet Idol,’ which provides those who have beloved furry or feathered friends (or maybe not-so-furry and feathered) a way to showcase their cutie pies in a contest that will also provide a donation to White County Humane Society.
The winner will receive a $100 gift card!
ENTER YOUR PET FOR FREE!
Deadline: Photos must be received at the Expositor by 5 p.m. on JUNE 10.
Ways to enter:
1. Email photos to: PetIdol@spartalive.com
(Include your pet’s name, your name, address & phone number).
2. Bring photos to our office (34 W Bockman Way, Sparta)
VOTING BEGINS JUNE 16!
• Visit SpartaLive.com/Pet-Idol-2016 to View Pet Photos and Vote ONLINE.
• A voting ballot will also be published in The Expositor’s June 16 edition.
Three Ways to vote! (starting June 16)
1. Visit SpartaLive.com/Pet-Idol-2016 to View Pet Photos and Vote ONLINE.
2. A voting ballot will also be published in The Expositor’s June 16 edition.
3. Visit our office (34 W Bockman Way, Sparta) to view the contestants
Votes can be placed with a suggested donation of 25 cents per vote, a portion of the proceeds will benefit the White County Humane Society.
There will be two rounds of voting. (First round determines the Top 10. Second round determines the overall winner). The first round ends 5 pm, July 1. Top 10 will be announced July 7. The second round ends 5 pm, July 25, with the winner announced July 28.
1. Voting forms must be filled out completely.
2. Any incomplete or incorrect voting ballots will be disqualified.
3. Each vote is a voluntary donation of 25 cents. Visit SpartaLive.com/Pet-Idol-2016 to View Pet Photos and Vote ONLINE. Call 931.836.3284 to Vote over the phone (If paying by credit card there is a $5 minimum charge).
4. Expositor reserves the right to make all final decisions concerning all matters of administration, procedures and eligibility. All entry photos become property of The Expositor.
5. Rules are subject to change. In the event The Expositor becomes aware of any attempt to subvert the general intent of the contest or its rules, the company reserves the right to protect itself, its advertisers and customers from those who would act to change the intent of the promotion for their own benefit.
6. The Expositor and their immediate families not eligible to win.
7. Ties will be decided by random drawing.