Pet Idol 2017: TOP 10 (Vote for WINNER!)
by Jarrod Conner | June 14, 2017 10:50 am
Last Updated: July 21, 2017 at 8:27 am
HOW TO VOTE!
1. Pick your Favorite Pet from the choices: VIEW TOP 10
2. Use the voting ballot: VOTING BALLOT
3. Submit your votes: Mail in your votes and donation; or visit our office at (34 W Bockman Way, Sparta) to vote; or Call us at 931.836.3284 to vote.
Votes can be placed with a suggested donation of 25 cents per vote, a portion of the proceeds will benefit the White County Humane Society.
There will be two rounds of voting.
(First round determines the Top 10. Second round determines the overall winner).
1st round: begins June 15 & ends 5 pm, June 26. Top 10 announced June 29.
2nd round: begins June 29 & ends 5 pm, July 17. Winner announced July 20.
1. Voting forms must be filled out completely.
2. Any incomplete or incorrect voting ballots will be disqualified.
3. Each vote is a voluntary donation of 25 cents. Visit SpartaLive.com/Pet-Idol-2017 to View Pet Photos and Download a Voting Ballot. Call 931.836.3284 to Vote over the phone (If paying by credit card there is a $5 minimum charge).
4. Expositor reserves the right to make all final decisions concerning all matters of administration, procedures and eligibility. All entry photos become property of The Expositor.
5. Rules are subject to change. In the event The Expositor becomes aware of any attempt to subvert the general intent of the contest or its rules, the company reserves the right to protect itself, its advertisers and customers from those who would act to change the intent of the promotion for their own benefit.
6. The Expositor and their immediate families not eligible to win.
7. Ties will be decided by random drawing.