Pet Idol Top Ten
by Kim Swindell Wood | July 19, 2018 3:00 pm
Last Updated: July 19, 2018 at 2:56 pm
Updated July 19, 2018
The Expositor is once again sponsoring ‘Pet Idol,’ which provides those who have beloved furry or feathered friends (or maybe not-so-furry and feathered) a way to showcase their cutie pies in a contest that will also provide a donation to White County Humane Society
The Top Ten for PET IDOL are as follows:
- Tiger Lily – 100 votes (Hattie Mae Young)
- Bandit – 0 votes (Lisa Putney)
- Jake – 180 votes (Linda Jones)
- Callie- 0 votes (Dana Ellis)
- Sammy – 20 votes (Doris Prater)
- Brutus – 128 votes (Tina Cope)
- Pretty Girl Moesi – o votes (Tina Cope)
- Freddy – 108 votes (Cristina Wilson)
- Sammy – 40 votes (Cristina Wilson)
How to vote!
- Pick your Favorite Pet from the ad published in The Expositor
- Use the voting ballot that is also located in The Expositor (separate location from the ad)
- Submit your votes:
Mail in your votes and donation; or visit our office at (34 W Bockman Way, Sparta) to vote; or call us at 931.836.3284 to vote.
Votes can be placed with a suggested donation of 25 cents per vote. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the White County Humane Society.
Voting for the Top Ten ends 5 pm, July 26, with the winner announced July 30.
- Voting forms must be filled out completely.
- Any incomplete or incorrect voting ballots will be disqualified.
- Each vote is a voluntary donation of 25 cents. Visit SpartaLive.com/Pet-Idol-2018 to View Pet Photos. Call 931.836.3284 to Vote over the phone (If paying by credit card there is a $5 minimum charge
- Expositor reserves the right to make all final decisions concerning all matters of administration, procedures and eligibility. All entry photos become property of The Expositor.
- Rules are subject to change. In the event The Expositor becomes aware of any attempt to subvert the general intent of the contest or its rules, the company reserves the right to protect itself, its advertisers and customers from those who would act to change the intent of the promotion for their own benefit.
- The Expositor and their immediate families not eligible to win.
- Ties will be decided by random drawing.